The following are the meanings of the logo elements of SMA Negeri 1 Bandung:
- Pillar One which serves as a sign of steadfastness and association.
- The fire that serves as the spirit of digging for knowledge.
- The cleaver on the right indicates the presence of a male in SMA Negeri 1 Bandung.
- The left cleaver indicates the presence of women in SMA Negeri 1 Bandung.
- The three-layered book signifies the source of knowledge at SMA Negeri 1 Bandung.
- Two dots symbolize the teaching and learning process.
Realizing superior human resources, character, achievement, and environmental insight towards the development of the 21st century
- Increase reverence for the One True God
- Enhancing a sense of nationalism and nationalism
- Develop local and national cultural arts
- Implementing Information and Communication Technology (ICT) based schools
- Cultivating literacy activities
- Develop an independent attitude and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Applying 21st century learning
- Increase knowledge and environmentally sound behavior
1) Increase piety to the Almighty God
- Develop religious education learning.
- Integrating religious values in the teaching and learning process and extracurricular activities.
- Organizing intensive religious activities.
2) Increase the sense of nationalism and nationalism
- Integrating national character education in intracurricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop national values and nationalism in the school environment.
- Instilling a sense of patriotism through the teaching and learning process and extracurricular activities.
- Organizing creative and innovative activities in commemoration of national holidays to better appreciate the pride of the nation and state.
3) Develop local and national cultural arts
- Instilling a love for local and national cultural arts.
- Develop an attitude of tolerance through an artistic and cultural approach.
- Improve knowledge and skills in expressing arts and culture.
- Organizing the expression and appreciation of arts and culture based on local and national culture.
4) Implementing information and communication technology (ICT) based schools
- Applying ICT-based learning.
- Applying ICT-based guidance and counseling.
- Implementing ICT-based administrative services.
5) Cultivate literacy activities
- Cultivate interest in reading and writing.
- Improve reading and writing habits.
- Implementing literacy-based learning.
- Improve communication skills.
- Increase appreciation in the field of literacy.
6) Develop an independent attitude and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Improve the ability of innovation and creativity.
- Improve entrepreneurial skills.
7) Applying 21st century learning
- Increase the role of educators as facilitators, mentors, consultants, and learning assistants for students.
- Implement learner-centered learning.
- Applying learning is open, flexible, and according to interests.
- Implement problem-based and project-based learning.
- Prioritizing learning according to the real and concrete world.
- Reinforce learning with action and reflection.
- Implement inquiry-based learning.
8) Increasing knowledge and environmentally sound behavior
- Organizing environmental education in intracurricular activities.
- Instilling a love for the environment through real activities.
- Organizing environmentally friendly extracurricular activities.